November 10, 2010

Justin Bieber: How valuable is your sleep?

Last night at around 1:30 in the morning. I was having difficulties falling asleep, for two reasons; one, I was super hungry (on a new rule to not eat after 7... it's a hard work in progress) and two, Josh had the desire to share with me a hilarious video of Justin Bieber.

However, I was also pondering that if in our lives we were actually able to sleep 8 hours every night for the entire year, then it would mean that we slept 1/3 of the year away. So in my mind, I was thinking how valuable sleep is. Josh thought that this two minute video of Justin Bieber (Puke) would suffice disregarding my new goal of achieving 1/3 of a year of sleep.


In this two minutes I realized how much I dislike Justin Bieber - sorry Bieber fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment