1. Going to the movies with my Husbuddy
- Josh and I went to Harry Potter midnight showing on Thursday night/Friday morning (Midnight showing). Their were some
crazyfans dressed up as owls... (umm very dedicated).To my surprise their were a lot of nerds there, including Josh and I. For the line up, we brought our iphones to work on our papers and readings. This one fellow student brought her mini lap top to work on an essay. Many other folks brought their DS's and PSP's to play video games. They were having issues with the projector at first, which delayed the movie by 5 mins, however when all was said and done ...the movie finally started. As soon as the movie started the packed theatre was dead silent. Seriously, complete silence. Best movie experience of my life, and I think we will always see movies at midnight. Even if I get my late night grumpies early the next evening.
- Every week I have a new favorite song and then I buy it at itunes and listen to it over and over and over again. I love it.
4. A granola bar - to give me substance and energy
5. The most important thing is my scriptures- they keep me at peace and happy
- I wish my phone could take a picture of itself, but the gospel library application is wonderful. I can take notes and study all of the church articles in an instant. lds.org