January 2, 2011

and the world is a beautiful place...

We have had the time of our life out here. It has been so much fun. I have laughed more than I can handle. It has been wonderful. I can't even describe the things I have seen and felt. I have cried many tears of joy. I have realized how blessed I am to have the opportunity to live mino-pimatisiwin which means "the good life". Josh and I have literally been across the western united states we have driven through snow storms, gone to the desert, through the mountains, seen the cactus's, palm trees, the beach, and now we are loving the fresh juicy orange trees here in northern california where we are now. I have come a custom to the weather here I almost do not want to come home.
 
* These pictures were taken drive by from in our car*
Tomorrow we will be driving through nevada, utah, idaho and then montana. It has been a wonderful adventure and I will never forget the many wonderful people I have come to know.

Stay tuned for more stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment