February 13, 2011

Fresh Start - Oh Heart 2011


Well let's see, last year was good but this year can be better! I am already looking forward to what the year will bring. Here are my goals for 2011;
  1. Live every moment.
    • This is me enduring life - kidding. Well sundays are my fav. days and this is a wonderful thing. However, I seem to manage to struggle through each weekday until Sunday. I want to get out of bed and have joy! I don't want to dread monday. I want to begin each week with a happy heart and do what I need to do to find joy. "Life is to be enjoyed, not endured" *Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley* 
  2. Like Nacho Libre - I want to go pro. 
    • in order to go "pro" (which for me means to take awesome photos for my family and I) - I need to figure out the cool things my camera can do. I only know the basics.
  3. Buy a plant & pray it lives
    • I have never owned a plant before. I think it is time for me to get a plant and take care of it. All the plants I have ever babysat have nearly died so I hope I can get a plant that lives while in my care. 
  4. Go camping.
    • as much as I seriously dislike camping. I think it is time for me to get it together and give it a shot. 
  5. 27 Temple sessions
    • I love the temple and I want to follow in the footsteps of great examples!
  6. Fit into my old dress
    • I have this dress that is very cute and now it won't zip up - 15 pounds ago (Summer of 2009). This will be my motivation.
  7. 7 days for a Penny
    • for primary we have a goal that we are working on collectively. The goal is to read our scriptures on our own everyday or together as a family. If we do this we can bring a penny and put it in the jar.

No comments:

Post a Comment