April 14, 2011

Rain drops on roses and whiskers on kittens

Just think positive, just keep swimming, you can do it... is what I have been trying to repeat in my mind ALL day.

I don't know why but today was just exhausting and gloomy b/c of the stinky clouds and stinky homework. (<--see how the day started)

I slept in and woke up at hmm...lets say 8:48.

My dashing husbuddy made some breakfast. He asked me if I wanted breakfast and I said no. Then I smelled the eggs in the air and decided I wanted breakfast (<--see me being a diva). See now I am thinking from now on I will forever say yes to breakfast and save the hassle for my dear love.

Got ready and left for school. Somewhere three miles down I decided I needed my headphones b/c the library has a loud light thingy going on and you can hear everybody typing (<--see me complaining)

Went to school and started researching for my last and final paper of my undergraduate study career. The topic is about "work and life balance". This topic is perfect for me because balance is something I have been searching for all my life since I can remember (<--see me being dramatic). ok. maybe since like the first day I started university sometime in the fall of 2007.

Btw I am not done school yet I have a practicum this fall and then I can say I am done ditto (but for physical courses I am done). (<-- see me being hopeful)

Sigh**

I generally like to stay positive about school but I am so tired. I am looking forward to spring, sunshine, beaches, rain drops on roses and whiskers on kittens BUT now I am back at school being an internet bum.

I need to get my behind in gear and start studying and stop being such a whiney baby. hehe.

But I can't help it. I like it. hehehe. (okay now I am going to snap out of it...LOL)

Happy cloudy Thursday!
p.s this picture was taken on tuesday just as I got off work...i love the pleasant sunshine on this random pleasant fire hydrant.

No comments:

Post a Comment