June 12, 2011

The Wife



I think this is how writers block feels. It feels like my hands can't type. my muscles won't give my hands any strength. my brain isn't giving any signals to my hands. my brain can't think because my heart is so anxious. I am anxious because I WANT TO BE OUTSIDE. I love being outside. I don't care about anything else. I love it and I don't care who knows it.

I have been riding my new bike to work this summer. I feel like a little kid again. I love riding my bike. I love that I have a totally rad husbuddy and together we roll on over to the grocery store, the gym, around the block or to a friends house and my most especially, I ride my bike to work. Husbuddy and I ride the same route to work and then he drops me off with me a sweet kiss and a wish for a happy day. Summer is proving to be quite amazing. I am pretty sure every person should own a bike. like right now. I am looking forward to these this summer;
  • Watermelon and burgers - YUM
  • Backyard bonfires & smores - double yum
  • Swimming & GYM - thank you for exercising my muscles. 
  • Galaxy movie theatre (on cheap tuesdays or free in general every heard of points slash and coupons) - Hello summer blockbusters. I will walk right on over thank you very much.
  • Apricots, plums and lemons - you are the BEST.
  • Summer reads - I think I have finished 8 books so far and I am still going strong. Calling allbooks out there that I need to read - please come to me. Ps. i am now converted to my kindle app on my iphone I read it any chance I get and even at the gym. 
  • Farmers market and walks around wascana
  • bringing healthy lunches and eating healthy snacks - plus I quit drinking diet coke.
and this is just the beginning, who knows what summer will bring. so basically, outside is the new McDonalds and I just can't get enough because I am LOVIN it baby

No comments:

Post a Comment