October 7, 2012

Tried and True


I've been pinning since... well, maybe I shouldn't say! Too long - and for too long I have avoided trying out any recipes because I have never been a cook or baker. I can proudly say Winston and I are busy in the kitchen. I am finally getting around to trying out all the recipes that have claimed to be the BEST. 

ALL THREE OF THESE RECIPES HAVE BEEN TRIED, TESTED, AND APPROVED BY THE HUSBUDDY WHO JUST LOVES THEM.

Not but seriously - while finally operating in the kitchen. I have tried these twice and HAD to give them away because they are just too good. 

Now come back and tell me JUST how lovely these are. 

ENJOY - because we sure did. 

1 comment:

  1. I always feel pretty accomplished when I actually make something I pinned on pinterest!

    ReplyDelete