January 31, 2012

Bits & Pieces

I have been in a shoe drought for many many months. I am so glad the lovely season of spring is coming upon us because in my world it is heaven. My second fav. season. It means that all the stores online and at the mall are getting the spring and summer fashion. AHHHHHH. Let me just I was a little to ecstatic when these babies finally arrived today. I found these Chelsea Crew's at shopruche and I am in love!!!!!! Luckily I just got my little guys painted.

I love shoes. OH mercy!

Needless to say I have been exploring the wonderful world of baby boy fashion. I am little too excited. I am so blessed to have a husbuddy who lets me choose what he wears. I have the wonderful priviledge as his personal stylist. I get to shop for him and he begs me to dress him (he hates choosing what to wear). I am excited to dress the baby just like him in little mini outfits!


(see the shoe line...bahaha)

XOxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment