December 9, 2012

Mr. Grinch

I didn't think my heart would be capable of loving this much. Every time I close my eyes I feel the need to quickly open them up and rub them to see if what I am seeing is really true. Is this really real? 

to love a man and marvel at what we created together.

Do you remember Mr. Grinch and how his heart was barely there at all? Well, when I think of my heart in size, I think of my heart like Mr. Grinch. Not that I am Mr. Grinch although some moments would probably say otherwise, I reflect on my life before my husbuddy and before our Winston. I know that my heart started out really tiny in terms of love. I never really knew that love could grow this much. I thought I understood love and some days I think I understand it but then I remember I don't because there is still a whole lot more to learn and a whole lot more love to give.

oh,

and the best part is that they are mine forever.

and ever.

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe how incredibly cute your little Winston is, he is so dang adorable! And did you know that we live pretty close to each other now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I am so excited that we live close to each other now. Even more reason to see NY now :D. I love it.

      - also I really really love your baby. Our babies would make great buddies!

      Delete
  2. both if those pictures are perfection. you are one lucky girl Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Erin! You are wonderful

      Delete