June 27, 2010

Good Things to Come

As the summer days continue with their rainy dew skies and various sunshine surprises. I can't help but think how quickly summer is going by. I begin my summer class next month and I continue to work two jobs as I normally do come summer. I am trying to be a good wife to my husband and serve in my callings, keep up with my friends and my extended family members. It's gets difficult to maintain and find balance in my life while trying to live the gospel and keep my testimony strong for me, my husbuddy and our future children.

I am thankful for Elder Holland and his experience it is exactly what I needed to hear. Every now and then I need a poke in the butt to help me remember who I am and what I stand for. It keeps me strong for the days ahead. I am thankful for the Lord in my life, I can't help but think of all the good things he has done for me and continues to do for me. What He has brought me too, the people I have met, the places I have gone and the spirit that I have felt.

Watch the Video - you will love it!

Good Things to Come

No comments:

Post a Comment