November 9, 2013

Remembering

It has been so lovely to see the poppy worn all over the city. I love the poppy and I am so glad to see it. Remembering is so important. I am so thankful for the sacrifices many have made to be where we are today. friday was a good day. after playgroup, which is always fun, winston and I finally went to observe the princes street memorial. and we loved it. after walking through the beautiful display of poppies and crosses we sat on a bench right next to it and ate our pre-packed lunch. We put on our very pretty scottish poppies, sat back and took it all in. winston was pretty cute about his poppy. he was very curious about it but luckily, it was a sticky, especially designed for him :). He is a little goofball most days and I couldn't be more thankful for it. We basically just babble and tickle each other all the time. He is my little bestie. After lunch, we walked around the gardens and took time to appreciate all life had to offer us. yes. friday was a very good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment